Atlanta depends on your brilliance; let us help you deliver
From the arts to the law and personal service under the sun, our firm is uniquely dedicated to the services industry. Our clients include architects, law firms, consultants, career coaches, and recruiters, as well as resume writers, technology services, training companies, meeting planners, speakers, veterinary clinics, and similar businesses.
We are also proud to work with people in the trades, including: lawn maintenance companies, tree trimmers and removers, cleaning companies, home repair workers, pest control services, delivery services, snow removal services, dog walkers and house sitters, photographers, caterers, entertainers, musicians, and actors. Further, we are honored to have hard working clients in the personal service industry. These include barbers, hair stylists and salons, nail salons, spas, tanning salons, astrologers, psychics, personal trainers, gyms, nutritionists, personal coaches, wedding planners, wardrobe consultants, makeup artists, and pet grooming salons.
You make Atlanta better by improving the lives of others.
Beyond earning our sincere respect, our responsive team is honored to provide the services industry a technology-based outsource alternative, including bookkeeping, payroll, and accounting services are efficient and cost effective. We learn your business and help you better understand the financial health of your operations. And our outsourced CFO services can provide professional guidance to help you improve systems and decision-making to ensure your financial goals are met.
ZMC & Associates has the tools and advice you need to help you succeed, including:
- Monthly, quarterly or annual bookkeeping services for service-based businesses, including reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable support
- Financial report preparation, including assistance in understanding your reports
- Time-tracking support for hourly billers
- Chart of Accounts design for better expense management
- Cash flow forecasting
- Mobile accounting functionality
- Sales tax reporting and compliance
- Payroll software selection, reporting, tax compliance, workers compensation, and other payroll management issues
- Assistance with employee versus contractor issues
- Benchmarking to your industry
- Tax return preparation and planning.